Simple Guide To Brewing Ayahuasca
DISCLAIMER: I do not encourage you to break the law or to do anything your mother would not approve of and this guide is purely for informational purposes only. You have been warned. I am not responsible for your actions.
For 1 dose of Ayahuasca
- 10 - 50 grams of Mimosa Hostilis root bark
- 2 - 5 grams of Syrian Rue seed matter
- 2 stainless steel or ceramic pots, no Aluminium
- Vinegar or lemon juice
- Egg whites
- Piece of cloth
- Filter papers (optional)
- Empty gel capsules (optional)
- Fruit juice (optional)
How it’s done:
The mimosa hostilis root bark is pulverized and shredded into a stringy/powdery consistency, the finer the root bark the better.
This is done by either using a coffee grinder, or using a blender, or just twisted and shredded by hand works too.
The stainless steel pot is then filled with roughly about 500ml of water and 4 tablespoons of vinegar/lemon juice. The root bark should be submerged into the water and brought to a slow simmer, not boiled, (the lowest setting on the cooker should be used for this) excessive heat will destroy alkaloids.
Optional but recommended: Once most of the water in the pot has evaporated, more water can be added 2 or 3 or more times to continue the brewing process as the longer it brews the more potent the ayahuasca will be, but if one were stuck for time, more root bark can be added instead.
Optional: For multiple doses of ayahuasca, they can all be brewed in the same pot, and the liquid can be then separated afterwards to save a lot of time.
Before the water has simmered down to about ¾ of the way down, the root bark should be taken out and placed into a new pot full of water and 4 table spoons of vinegar/lemon juice and left to simmer again. When the second pot has simmered down to about 3/4 of the way down the root bark can be discarded of and the two pots of water cab be combined. The ayahuasca needs to be filtered before it’s evaporated any further. The water should be firstly filtered through a sieve, and then filtered through some material. Once this is done it can be then poured into a clean pot and then left to evaporate.
Egg whites should be added to help eradicate the purge, they will soak up the tannins but not the DMT. The egg whites should then be sieved out of the water once they have hardened and solidified, this step will reduce nausea in leaps and bounds.
Syrian rue seed matter can be prepared using this guide here but only 5 grams of syrian rue is needed instead.
If this method isn’t preferable, the syrian rue seeds can either be swallowed with a glass of orange juice, or simply placed into some empty gel caps.
This takes practice and patients, The more time spent on brewing the ayahuasca the better, and don’t be afraid to experiment with dosage, length of time brewing, and filtering.
Dosage onset and Duration:
Light: 10g - 30g
Moderate: 30g - 50g
Strong: 50g +
(Dosage for the mimosa hostilis root bark)
If one were to consume ayahuasca, they would need to start off with a low dose, and work their way up.
Onset: 20 minutes – 4 hours
Duration: 2 – 6 hours
Normal After Effects up to 8 hours
The Syrian rue, needs to be taken 15 minutes before the root bark if swallowed in liquid form, if the Syrian rue is consumed in gel cap form, then it needs to be taken roughly 20-30 minutes before the root bark.
Syrian rue is an RIMA meaning dietary restrictions can be largely ignored as syrian rue does not contain an MIAO, although it is advisable not to consume large quantities of alcohol or tyramine containing foods.
Although RIMAs are generally safer than MAOIs, they still have highly dangerous interactions when combined with almost any antidepressant or stimulant, as it can cause serotonin syndrome or hypertensive crisis.
Until you have gained its trust Ayahusca is not a recreational drug. You are a guest in its house, be polite or it will destroy you.
Funfact: I’ve cooked meals more complex than this and I can’t cook for shit.
- hypnofruit likes this
- my-personal-tweaker-pad reblogged this from disregardeverythingisay
- pinhead13 reblogged this from photography-pictures-2014
- pinhead13 likes this
- idefinegr8ness likes this
- cuttlephishin likes this
- negropls likes this
- mvolanti likes this
- wtfzig likes this
- okkvlt likes this
- subtlezombies likes this
- brightandmorningstar likes this
- photography-pictures-2014 reblogged this from disregardeverythingisay
- photography-pictures-2014 likes this
- cbass037 likes this
- circle-twerk likes this
- dontpanicloveotters likes this
- exquisitecricket likes this
- colderthanpenguinpussy likes this
- tempohouse likes this
- flames692 likes this
- shhhhblog likes this
- doozierthanthou likes this
- jdvelez likes this
- jewtaku likes this
- sadgirlsaggyasssummershorts likes this
- khthonic likes this
- barelyartshiets likes this
- solbolt likes this
- fade2beige reblogged this from disregardeverythingisay
- rixxy24 reblogged this from disregardeverythingisay
- deerighteous likes this
- theboyfromearth likes this
- waldobird reblogged this from anti-propaganda and added:
- misscannabliss likes this
- beachsmoke likes this
- rawflections likes this
- spreadingdiscord likes this
- paint-that-shit-gold likes this
- famineprincess reblogged this from psychedelicinformation
- skelevra reblogged this from electrick00laid
- wearefightingdreamers likes this
- holesinthekneesofmyjeans likes this
- jude-andu likes this
- significant--figures reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- 40oclock reblogged this from dose-me
- inthemindofadreamer likes this
- hazeydaisy19 reblogged this from newslang77
- hazeydaisy19 likes this
- tpss reblogged this from anti-propaganda